FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM
About the Missouri Athletic Club (MAC) Wedding Venue
If you’re looking for a classically elegant setting and the highest standards in service and client experience to host a wedding or a reception, the feeling, and service of the Missouri Athletic Club will exceed your expectations. Having been compared to such famed spaces as The Willard Intercontinental in Washington DC, the ballrooms at the “MAC” are sure to wow and impress.
The MAC features a timelessly elegant space. Consequently, your guests will rave about the high ceilings, mirrored walls, and grand chandeliers in this luxurious space. The MAC offers inclusive wedding packages, therefore alleviating the stress of couples planning their wedding. Accordingly, they provide everything from tables and chairs to in-house dinner service provided by a five-star professional, service-oriented staff.
Why I love this St. Louis Wedding Venue
What’s not to love about a centrally located, ornate ballroom oozing class and sophistication? It’s rare that a venue in St. Louis can simultaneously offer everything from guest lodging to a getting-ready suite, and ceremony and reception space. All while maintaining an upscale feeling that some of the other larger hotels lose to homogenized decor.
Weddings at The Missouri Athletic Club
While there is no outdoor space available, the grandeur of the MAC’s interior is ample enough for up to 400 guests. All in all, allowing your guests to spread out and enjoy the different rooms available for your event. The bridal party is provided access to a spacious bridal suite for getting ready, as well as the Billiards Room. From there your ceremony will take place in the Art Room followed by cocktails in the Eades Room. While a reception in the MAC’s Missouri Ballroom is a must. And of course, the Cigar Room is perfect for your after-party.
If your event brings in guests from out of town, certainly, you’ll want to utilize the MAC as a hotel block. You can even hold your rehearsal dinner at the MAC and coordinate a MAC shuttle to your rehearsal dinner for guests opting to stay offsite.
Additionally, the Missouri Athletic Club’s Wedding package includes:
- A personal event manager to assist you during the planning process
- Wedding day dressing room
- Five-star professional, service-oriented staff
- Professional event captain & wedding specialist
- Complimentary tasting for up to six guests
- Four-hour open bar
- Passed hors d’oeuvres
- Delectable three-course meal service
- A custom wedding cake created by the MAC’s pastry chef
- Champagne toast
- White or ivory floor-length linen, china, glassware, tables, chairs, bars, and risers
- MAC Signature chargers
- Votive candles on cocktail & dinner tables
- Table numbers
- MAC uplighting & Bose house music system
- Coat check, security, and lobby attendants on the day of your wedding
- The room rental fee is waived for MAC’s Members
- Complimentary hotel room on the wedding night for the couple
***All food & beverage arrangements must be made through the Missouri Athletic Club with a $20,000 minimum requirement***
Finally, added amenities for MAC weddings include:
- Shuttle service for the wedding party
- Onsite hotel room blocks, with special room rates for guest accommodations
To view a full pamphlet about booking your wedding at Missouri Athletic Club, follow this link.
For more information, you may also contact the Missouri Atheltic Club directly at:
- Missouri Athletic Club
- Downtown Clubhouse
- 405 Washington Ave.
- St. Louis, MO 63102